Friday, August 17, 2007

HOUSE BOI? I THINK NOT

This old guy came into my store and he is friends with my boss and this guy starts talking bout i am a cutie and throwing compliments out there and then he just comes out and says he needs a nice cute house boi to clean his house cook him food and wash his feet and do what eva he says when he says. so i tell him good luck with trying to find that but he said he wanted me to do all this. Now those who know me know i dont take orders from someone who is not my boss or momma and even those two i dont like taking orders from. He gets upset and tells my boss where do you find these stuck up prettybois . Now question am i stuck up? and i already know i am far from a pretty boi i dont have the paitence to be a pretty boi . And another question why do i always find dudes that wanna control me i know i look innocent but that dont mean i am weak.

4 comments:

Jay said...

Nah that doesn't mean u r stuck up. So how much is this house boi position paying? I mean I need a second job....lol

ShawnQt said...

House boi...? That sound like some slave master shit to me!

No "Yes sir" or "Yes Master" for me!

Anyone will say anything to degrade them when they don't get what they want. Just keep being u.

Tyson said...

Those of us that know you, know that you are not stuck up. We also know that you are not weak. I am glad that you did not even give him the time of day. You stay strong, and "stuck up" LOL

fuzzy said...

hmkmmm ppl are jerks! I dont understand why they figure they can even blurt things like that into the atmosphere! I mean WTF! LOL I woulda told him about himself when I found out he tried to come for you!