Wednesday, October 31, 2007

The journey to discover myself

The past few days i have been thinking to myself that i really don't know who i am or what i want in life and it has been getting me frustrated and i decided a few days ago that i was going on a search for myself and i am learning new things about myself, like it took me sleeping with a few guys in dc to break out of my shell i just needed a little push. I also realized that i don't c my self cooking in a kitchen i can more see myself in a catering company or as an executive of a corporate catering company i mean love cook i just don't think a restaurant is the right place for me. I have had to deal with my mother and grandmothers about this because they think i am wasting my life because i am not sure what i want to do but i am still young i look at it i still have my whole life to decide if i would have went to a normal college i would only be a junior so i still wouldn't have a career yet so whats there big issue? I have also come to terms and enjoyment of not necessarily having a boyfriend i am enjoying my single life, I am not saying that i am not looking for a man don't get me wrong i am still in search of my Mr.perfect i know he is out there somewhere waiting for me. But now back to me i think that being one of the youngest and shyest in the group has taken a toll on me and it has changed me alot and forced me to stry away from what i normally do to try and fit in and i am not sure if that is good or not. Because i sometimes feel that when i am myself i am either looked down on or ridiculed (this may not be true but this is how i see it in my head) , and it not something i am used to. Can someone please tell me being myself do i fit in the group? Also someone tell me what they think i need to improve about myself and i want honesty but it is mean i would rather you email it to me blazintrackstar5@aim.com But i would liike everyone to stay tuned as i continue to discover myself in and out

12 comments:

Jay said...

As I told you on sunday, I enjoy your innocence. Yes at times you come off boring but that's not a bad thing. You are different. Yo fit in the group because you are different, we are all different. Change what you think you should change not what others think.

bLaQ~n~MiLD said...

Ummmmmmm...Imma have to email you. LoL. I don't think it will be mean but everyone who doesn't know me will call me the spawn of Satin!

~Damnit!

Jersey Brotha said...

I don't think you should (or can) change who you are. You just have to develop the confidence of being comfortable with who you are. Once you do that, it will start reflecting through your friendships, relationships, etc. (Side note: there is no such thing as Mr. Perfect, so you can change that lol.)

Trackstar said...

Ok to gregs comment i do believe there is a Mr. perfect out there for me he might not be perfect for someone else but he will have everything i am looking for he might have a little extra but that is ok just more to love lol. There is a perfect someone for everyone

ShawnQt said...

we can talk this weekend...

ShawnQt said...

In refeence to Greg's comment":

I think Im going to follow the 80/20 rule from now on.

Jersey Brotha said...

Correct trackstar, he's perfect FOR YOU, but not Mr. Perfect per se. But don't go by me, I'm fine with the Mr. Perfect in me lol. But good luck in finding yours though.

Jay said...

Have to say I love jb's comment...agree 100%

Motionphics said...

When you change the way you look at things, the things you look at will change. Life is yours, people wil always have comments and suggestions for your life, in the end the decision is all yours. There is only one Reggie and when he is gone there will be no more. Take you time in planning your life because what you decide in this stage affects the next stage.

Tyson said...

i am glad you finally came out of your shell. It's about damn time. Take your time in finding what you want to do in life. Make sure it brings you joy. there is nothing like going to work and wanting to be there.

fuzzy said...

Hmmm I have known you before you came into the group and have gotten to know you better once you came into the group. I have seen many sides of you and am sure to see many more sides of you. You are you and I don't believe you fit the characteristics of most people in the group. But there are others that don't exactly fit in either! I don't fit in because I go to sleep everytime we get together. Blaq is loud as a default (no offense). Omar well he is omar! lol He is the token of the group, that is all I will say!

I could go on and on about everyone but the point is there are things about everyone that sets them apart from the group. At the same time, those things make you the person you are and unique. I would say don't change a thing about you. I would say be you regardless of what anyone says. Don't worry about fitting in, because nobody fits perfectly into this group of ours.

bLaQ~n~MiLD said...

Ok, I must've read Tysons remarks wrong about 'taking your time'...? Does that require 14 or 21 days...? Jay, please provide the SHADE!! Where's my VICE PRESIDENT...?! LoL

~Damnit