Sunday, December 2, 2007

MY Weekend

Never did i expect this weekend to turn out the way it did. It started off like a typical end of the week , I was at fuzzys like usual and we decided we were gonna go to a male review in newark. So we get there and it was wack we got there at like 11 and the strippers aint come out till like 2 but when they did BABYYY. There was ass shaking dick bouncing and nipples being sucked(lol yeah). But they got to dancing and they grabbed one of our friends and put him on the floor and was dragging and pounding him on the floor ( i was so jealous).

Ok now saturday was alot more emotional , we went to a party and we were having fun playing cards and drinking. Well as the night progressed people got more and more drunk and then a friend broke down and let all of his problems out and cried and vented and as me and 2 more friends sat on the stairs to console this friend it got loud so we had to move him into the bedroom. When in the bedroom we consoled even more and as we sat on the floor him in my arms crying i started to tear up and more friends came in to console and there were blessings being thrown out and that made it even more emotional and it made me think that about if i was in that situation and how i wud feel and that broke me down and i couldnt hold it in anymore so as i am standing out in the hall i was being consoled by someone i just met that nite and i felt so safe but then i went outside to the car and it just came out even more and i was like where the hell is all this emotion coming from ?

4 comments:

fuzzy said...

Yea I know all too well! The whole situation, since I was there for it all! This whole weekend was a learning opp for me.

Reggie do take time to find yourself completely before you go any further. Once you find yourself, gather yourself and get YOU together then you may go further in your desires of dispursing information.

As always look deep within yourself and you will know when you are ready. I am always in your corner at any time you need me. If i don't answer the phone leave a voicemail and i will return he call as soonas i am finished with the internet! (lol)

Ty said...

I believe sympathy is or should be a natural part of everyone's life. It just means that you are able to look outside of yourself and try to see life from someone else's eyes. And if you are an emtional person, you may cry and/or even become depressed by doing so.

WhozHe said...

Just discovered your blog. Hope all is well since that emotional night.

Promiscuous X said...

woW i need to stay up on your blog. I see you took your link to it off your profile page. But yea that night was very emotional for all of us. I better have me a gift too Reggie lol