Thursday, January 10, 2008

8 for 08

OK i am gonna try something new i am gonna come up with 8 things that i would wish to do, see, or accomplish in 08.


1. I would love to get a catering company started and off the ground

2. I want to start up my track regiment again (you know gotta keep the track booty up and tight)

3. I want to work on discovering myself even more and understanding what makes me tick.

4. Get a damn car (cuz this walking thing is getting old fast)

5. I would love to do the big brother little brother program once i get myself together.

6. I am going to work on being less ghetto or as MR.QT and my mother call me "hood boogerish"

7. Throw a slamming 21st birthday party because i have had very few parties in my life and this is a milestone.

8. And lastly i would like to strengthen the relationship between me and my mother and hopefully get the nerve and strength to come out to her

Those are my 8 goals for 08 now i would like to c everyone Else's 8s for 08

5 comments:

Promiscuous X said...

Yes finally almost 21. BOUT DAM TIME.

My 8 for 8 is to be HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY. LOL

Good luck an i hope they all happen

fuzzy said...

1, I encourage you to get some clients and a menu before you start. I would love to work with you if you need help getting started!Catering is hard work in the beginning, don't be discouraged!

2, I know that's right, Keep those cakes lookin tasty!

3, Please find that thing that makes you you!

4, SECOND!

5, HMMMM interesting!

6, Yea, you are rubbing off on me!

7, lol, don't make the 21st be the last major party, I am planning a bangin 23rd WEEKEND BIRTHDAY JAM!

8, Do You!

Jersey Brotha said...

Good luck with all your goals. Make em happen!

Ailed LittleKnight said...

Why has it been so long since your last blog? I'm no saint either, I tend to go MIA sometimes but I thought you had a voice. I never commented much but I always read...

Omar isn't giving me any play, maybe i will try you on... can you handle me?

Mr. Jones said...

I'll be 24 this year and I've never had a party thrown in my honor. You should throw the biggest bash ever and soak up all the attention. I'll live through you. lol.