Sunday, April 6, 2008

In 10 years

Ok as i was laying in bed i started to think and day dreaming about what my life would be like in 10 years. Ok some of my goals might seem a little far fetched to some but for me i plan on making them happen. I first see myself living in a nice big home that i own with kids, a dog , and a mate to share it with (yeah i want the country house with the white fence. Kinda like the one i live in now lol ). I would have liked to at least try my hands at modeling of some kind preferrably underwear lol . I know some are looking like WHAT!!! lol but for those that know me i have an addiction to underwear and i have a very large collection, and i even have designs that i drew up myself and as soon as i can get someone to make them i will be sporting them lol. Ok i also see myself having run in atleast and OLYMPIC Trials if not an OLYMPIC Games, and after that i see myself being a high school track coach. Then there is cooking now i dont see myself as a resturant owner or head chef in a resturant, but i do see myself as a owner of a catering company, and maybe 1 or 2 cookbooks. Ok now back to the house , kids , and other lol. Now YES i do see myself with kids i dont quite know how i will get them whether is is adoption , having a friend be the mom which 2 already said they would love to do that later on down the line. And as far as my Other i dont know who that will be just right now. But that is just something i thought i should share with you guys lemme know what ya'll think.

6 comments:

Jay said...

Hey go for your dreams. They are definitely yours and not mine...I don't want a large home, a modest to small home will do. Don't want kids but if situations were right maybe I would be up to it. But I do want a free pair of underwear as we have the same obession.

fuzzy said...

Any plan is better than no plan at all! Make it happen captain!

Promiscuous X said...

I could definetly see you modeling the underwear...Your a trackstar make it work pimpn...You do love to cook yeah ya cake making skills is up....get some more notoriaty and that'll take off too....hmmm kids i can see it down the line...
I say do it your young and you have nothing to lose besides time surfing the internet all day lol
Good luck in your endeavours

Jersey Brotha said...

Stick to your dreams brotha!

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Notebook, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://notebooks-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.

Ty said...

At least you have the plans. Some people don't even have that. I wish you the best in your endeavours.