Monday, October 6, 2008

Ok update time

OK so this is an update on how i am doing. Since i last posted i failed the typing test for the job i wanted (but its cool), i have an interview at GUESS where!!!! yup back to MACY'S. So things were looking up for me when i posted last but it kinda took a different turn i dont want to say for the worst because i feel it will pay off in the end. So yeah i am not talking to that guy anymore because someone that knew him informed me he had a boyfriend. He neither denied or apoligized for playing games and was like he would offer me his friendship instead. So yeah he is out the picture i dont have the time to deal with him and his BS. As i was on youtube i came across a video that knocked me to my sense's and made me realize that i just need to work on myself and that person i am meant for will find me. Its from Madea goes to jail and it is very true.

5 comments:

PRIMO said...

Yeah That was Most definitely the truth right there.... If they wanna be free let em fly. I Love that play.

& Christian Keyes Is Fine.

fuzzy said...

i tell you this video slapped the hell shit and good taste outta me! DAMN, good post man! I need to find me a good root! I could use 2 more...

Jersey Brotha said...

Madea was tellin it right!

Unknown said...

Firt time at the blog I likes. Yeah don't deal with b/s and i love that Madea.

Ty said...

Words of wisdom from the mother. lol