Saturday, September 20, 2008

I Know its been to long

Ok everyone i am gonna get back into this whole blogging thing because i need something to occupy my time. So where should i start? Maybe i should talk about my life in texas, and how i am adjusting to it ?








OK well i am gonna start on the basics I am now located in the town of Irving, which is just outside of dallas. As far as me liking it , it is still growing on me it is alot to get used to. Like the bus system it is nothing like NJ Transit buses that run frequently these buses are spread out. And the whole being polite thing i am not used to it, everywhere you go people are saying Hi How Ya'll Doin (in the most country accent i can pull out of myself), i mean i love it but i am used to the rudeness of Newark , and New York. There are quite a few malls in the area i would say about like 6 that i have been too but no H&M so i cant get my fav underwear i gotta work on finding more or i have to oder online, although i did buy a pair of Ed Hardy underwear for 30 dollars lol they are cute. I am also working on getting a job at all state answering the phones and calling customers about insurance issues ( i know me answer phones but hey its a job ) and it could help me get a car and an apartment. Anyone who knows me knows i love to eat and i love having all of these new places to eat i have never eaten at before like sonics, jack in the box, red robin, taco bueno, and Whattaburger(a texas chain buger joint i would put it at the same level as checkers).


Ok and there is someone that i have been conversing with since before I left jersey that lives out here in Texas. I am really enjoying the company he is a really a nice guy (a true southern gentlemen). Talking and hanging with him makes me learn more about myself i found out that i would love to be a provider, yeah i know my friends are prolly like where is the Reggie who talks about the eother guy having money well i guess i am just growing up into the true Reggie. Me and Ryan were chilling the other day at a mall down here and i am not sure if it was me trying to make a very good impression but i wanted to get him what ever he "Needed" not wanted, because he just moved into his own apartment and i felt bad that i couldnt get him anything. He never asked for anything or even hinted that he needed anything i just went into this whole new mode for me "provider" and i was like well you probably need this and that. In the back of my mind i was wishing that i had the money to get those things but i didnt so we just looked. I am also proud of myself because i decieded i am going to wait until i find myself a relationship until i have sex again (so no more being fast).

We have actually spent alot of time getting to know eachother and I have probably told him somethings about myself i havent even told my closest friends. Now i dont know if that is because i just want badly to have at least one person i can turn to out here but i felt comfortable telling him these things. We talked about our dreams, goals, and what we aspired to be. Him and I have similar aspirations and his personality is very similar to mine minus the sarcasm and like myself he is a great kisser ( I will end on that).

Ok now I have no problem with other races at all i have friends of many different races, but i have never been around so many Mexicans at one time now i love latinos I DO just never lived around so many i am used to a bunch of Negros lol. I think there are maybe like 5 other black people in my complex lol . Also these damn rat dogs they are all ova the place all my neighbor's have them and they bark and bite all the time we have yet to get bitten but they are evil nothing like my boo CHILLI lol .

Ok but i dont feel like typing anymore today so if i missed anything just ask me and i will let you know

8 comments:

fuzzy said...

Reggie, I am so happy that you met someone you can connect with. I think that was my only concern with you going to Texas. I didn't think you would open up so much, but I see you doing just fine. I'm proud of you. I see you're growing so much, and so quick! ABOUT DAMN TIME!

::swoops and fixes bang::

I see so much potential and finally witnessing it manifest itself. I wish I wasthere to experience it first hand. Soon and very soon... I wish you could see me! I hope you start blogging on a regular basis and keep up with your east coast friends. :-)

be easy man and I hope a full season doesn't past before your next post lol. If you post another one soon I'll add you back on my bloglines... and back on the side of my blog too! ;-)

Jersey Brotha said...

See, moving to another part of the country ain't so bad when you have a nice boo to tag along with and show you around lol. Good luck.

ponoono said...

at least u in a place where u can get someone to cut the grass for cheap. umm do they have grass in texass?

Trackstar said...

LOL I live in an apartment complex so they have workers to do all that lol

Soldier said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Soldier said...

LMAO @ Fuzzy and his nice rewards :
" i'll add u back to my bloglines "
" back on the side of my blog too "
Grandma, u r the cutest lol

But Mr Trackstar, we already had a long conversation so u know im happy 4 u, i wanna see u evolve, grow, LIVE so just DO THAT and i wish u all the best

fuzzy said...

ok, I'm waiting for your next post Mr. I need something to occupy my time! Looks like you found something to occupy your time and its not blogger!

fuzzy said...

do you know that you can't get to your blog from your blogger profile?