Saturday, September 1, 2007

first gay club/bar

so i went to this underwear party with FUZZ, Mr.QT, TYSON, and TY and i was expecting it to be more people there actually in underwear turns out i guess we were the only ones who got the memo lol. My experience was an overall good one besides the fact that i need to learn to speak up and tell people when i am not feeling them because this older guy kept dancing with me and kept pulling me with him but me being the somewhat shy person i am i didnt say anything. But i think i am addicted to clubbing it loosened me up i was dancing and i rarely dance unless it was for a grade or i was drunk but i was sober lol so i think goin to clubs will help me break from my shell i just gotta get someone to go to 18-ova clubs cuz i cant get into any other ones unless they got connections and can get me in the 21 and ova i will be there in may but i dont think imma be a club head just a social goer lol

2 comments:

ShawnQt said...

Well I'm happy that we were part of your first experience, we did run that club... briefs and all! I do think that clubbin will open u up more but I will be sure u will not become a club head!

fuzzy said...

I'm no clubhead either but I do like to go every now and then... when u turn 21 the culture club and the nirveana i think its called is poppin on friday nights! I'll look for a connection there! haha