Wednesday, September 26, 2007

I am pissed off

Ok everyone this is my second post for the day prolly more to come tonight. But i just want to get something off my chest i am mad as hell because people stop talking to me all of a sudden and then the moment i put up new pics those same bastard hit me up like wasgood how u been sexy like they aint been ignoring me , my messages, and my phone calls for like the past year or so and then act like nothing fucking happened i dont like that shit at all

6 comments:

Ty said...

I can see why that will piss you off. I would be too. Sad state of the world where people see something new and just have to have it. Anyway, I guess they will just have to drool for you. lol

ShawnQt said...

Its human nature to want something new... in your pics they see a more sexual side to you... not to say that u wasn't sexy the whole time... but we are visual people. Of couse you know they only cared about ur looks, so it is up to you if u want show them who u really was all this time, or "pay them no mind with a dime!" (I just made that line up!)

fuzzy said...

Its just people being shallow. You show yourself in a new, different and attractive light and the boys dont know what to do with themselves! Its not your fault and you can't rault them much for being thirsty and hungry for some Reggie!

BTW I am thinking of a nickname that is fiting of you. I just didn't wanna comment on the prior post saying I am thinking! lol When I get one I will let you know...

Promiscuous X said...

Dam lol someone sounds pissed.

Jersey Brotha said...

Just like Fuzzy said, it's the shallowness coming out of people. We like to judge books by their covers (I've done it plenty of times myself). It's just something you'll just have to learn to deal with. Sad but true.

WhozHe said...

Unfortunatley, people tend to only want people for what they want when they want it.