Thursday, September 13, 2007

i am confused

I am using fake names for everything so just read along. OK so i was talking to my best friends Julissa on the phone and she told me that she was around Rahway and an old teammate of mines little brother was asking about me, mind you i don't ever talk to him i might have said 5-10 words to him in his existence. He started bringing me up and he just came out and asked her if i am gay. Now that is not what worries me . I would just like to know what is the point of all these little kids asking questions about me when they were like freshmen when i was graduating. So its not like they know me to ask about me like that. So my question is why am i the talk of their senior class if i wasn't even the talk of my senior class almost 3 years ago?

7 comments:

Jay said...

People rarely forget someone they were attracted to while they are in high school. So just maybe, they liked you while they were a freshman, now that they are older and more comfortable with themselves, maybe they want to holla at you.

fuzzy said...

Okay! I sure as hell aint forget Ralph lol haha Ummm, I was talked about for a min ever since I left! Same school mind you! Teachers and students! I take it as a compliment that they care enough about me to utter my name! But i feel you on why they have to talk now about you when they wasn't talkin before, or were they?

ponoono said...

maybe cuz u got an award winning booty now that you didnt have in high school????

bLaQ~n~MiLD said...

One point for Jay! Enough said...


~Damnit!

Jersey Brotha said...

LOL @ Ponoono. Tell it! I second that!

ShawnQt said...

Own your sexiness, they wanted to get in you pants! It doesn't stop after you graduate, lol.

TAKE THE CHALLENGE!

Ty said...

Agree with Jay. I also will add that they may feel more comfortable now because you aren't at the school. So in their mind they can slip away to mess with you without anyone from the school knowing or seeing you together.