Tuesday, June 24, 2008

How i been feeling lately

Wassup everyone i know i aint been on here in a min but just wasnt feeling it. But i had the sudden urge to post so hear it is lol.

Ok so lately i been thinking about my ex and how i miss him and then how much i am glad we not together lol (yeah i know i sound confused as hell but i am ). So as i was thinking about my ex my best friend starts playing music in her car as we are driving to her house and this song comes on and it just speaks to me its called Rehab by Rihanna I LOVE IT





and then after that song went off there was another song that also spoke to me and it was John Legends Another again




Yeah so those are my feelings lately i dont know what to do about the feelings i keep telling myself that i will get ova the feelings after i take that big move to texas but i think i am just lying to myself

3 comments:

ShawnQt said...

I LOVE BOTH SONGS.

I think its natural to feel both ways, but I guess this blog post is much like your rehab, the more you talk about it, and process it, the easier it will get.

fuzzy said...

as for me assessing this, I would say that part of you really enjoyed this Ex. That same part wouldn't mind getting back together with him. I would prompt you to dig deep and figure out why you feel the way you do. Are you lonely? are you still longing to be with someone? or is this just a stroll down memory lane!

Things are never what they seem to be on the surface. You should know that more than many people! Start digging deep within to really find out wassup!

Motionphics said...

You seem to be caught up yo! Twisted in the game! Nose wide open shut, yes wide shut. It is to miss but don't look back. In the bible Lot's wife looked back and turned into a pillar of salt. Now I don't know if Morton (the salt company) had a chance to test this salt monument as of yet, but I think the bible was saying that she became bitter or resentful in the figurative translation. Don't look back so much that you become bitter about your ex.

Believe me on this, you are going down south to the lone star state. I here everything is BIGGER in Texas.

" the stars at night are big and bright...deep in the heart of Texas"-Pee-Wee's Big Adventure. And trust Pee-Wee knows Pee Pees.